National and International Outreach
- American Center for Law & Justice: The ACLJ mandate to protect religious and constitutional freedoms, engages legal, legislative, and cultural issues by implementing an effective strategy of advocacy, education, and litigation that includes representing clients before the Supreme Court of the United States and international tribunals around the globe.
- Alliance for Defending Freedom: The ADF is the world’s largest legal organization committed to protecting religious freedom, free speech, the sanctity of life, parental rights, and God’s design for marriage and family.
- Judicial Watch: Judicial Watch is conservative, non-partisan educational foundation, which promotes transparency, accountability and integrity in government, politics and the law.
- Anglicans for Life: Anglicans for Life works to eradicate abortion and euthanasia through ministry, education, pastoral care, and advocacy.
- Angel Tree: The Salvation Army Angel Tree program helps provide Christmas gifts for hundreds of thousands of children around the country each year.
- Operation Christmas Child (Samaritan’s Purse): OCC demonstrates God’s love to children in need worldwide by delivering gift-filled shoeboxes and the good news of Jesus Christ.
- Anglican Relief & Development Fund: ARDF supports leaders working with Anglican Churches around the globe. Funds go only to projects that have been desired, developed, and designed by the local community and every project proposal undergoes thorough research by an independent third-party to ensure that it will be effective and sustainable over the long term.
- Love for the Least: L4L focuses on giving hope and support to widows, orphans and refugees so that they can flourish and achieve their dreams in life. And make disciple-makers among People Groups less than 4% reached by the Gospel.
- Operation Underground Railroad: OUR shines a light on the global issue of child sex trafficking and exploitation, and in so doing rescue more children from slavery and assist law enforcement to seek justice for those who violate children. They place survivors on a path to recovery by partnering with vetted aftercare providers.
- Society for Anglican Missionaries & Senders: SAMS supports, sends and recruits international missionaries.
- TEAM Alliance of Churches & Missionaries: TEAM sends disciples to make disciples around the world.
- Voice of the Martyrs: VOM is an interdenominational missions organization that serves persecuted Christians around the world. VOM is dedicated to inspiring believers to deepen their commitment to Christ and to fulfill His Great Commission — no matter the cost.
- Persecution Project Foundation: PPF provides active compassion for the persecuted. They bring crisis relief and spiritual hope to victims of civil war, genocide and religious persecution. They also provide on-the-ground assistance while restoring hope and rebuilding communities through the love of Christ.
- Wycliffe Bible Translators: WBT exists to help speakers of 1600 remaining languages that do not have access to the Bible translated get the Bible for themselves.
- Fields of Wheat: Fields of Wheat is an Israeli Messianic organization committed to developing a national equipping center in the Galilee that will serve as a gathering place for the congregations of Israel and as a camp and conference center for both Jewish and Arab believers to meet, fellowship, learn, and worship together.
- Dugit Messianic Outreach: Dugit Messianic Outreach Centre is reestablishing Tel Aviv as the spiritual gateway of Israel through outreach, discipleship, teaching, and intercession.